Full Time Radiology Job , NJ
A breast dedicated radiologist is needed in New Jersey only four miles from NYC. In this breast focused position the work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will do approximately 100 reads per day. Join a group that is a comprehensive network of the most skilled and experienced physicians in the area. The ideal candidate will be proficient with all aspects of breast imaging with a breast imaging fellowship or equivalent experience.
This position offers an annual salary plus a discretionary bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, life/disability insurance, 7 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage. They will also provide license, CDS, DEA, BLS, and ACLS reimbursement and $500 per year for organizational dues.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620498.
- Join an award winning network
- Breast focused opportunity
- Monday through F, 8 am to 5 pm
- Breast fellowship or equivalent experience
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 7 weeks of PTO
- Malpractice coverage, including tail
- Excellent metro location 4 miles to NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.