Full Time Radiology Job , NJ
A diagnostic radiologist is needed in New Jersey only 10 miles from NYC. In this diagnostic role the work schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. You will do approximately 100 reads per day. They have the latest technology to bring your patients the best possible care. The ideal candidate will be proficient with all aspects of diagnostic radiology and fellowship, but a fellowship is not required.
This position offers an annual salary plus a discretionary bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, life/disability insurance, 7 weeks of PTO, 1 week of CME and stipend, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage. They will also provide license, CDS, DEA, BLS, and ACLS reimbursement and $500 per year for organizational dues.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2620512.
- Join an award winning network
- Diagnostic role
- No mammography required
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 7 weeks of PTO
- Malpractice coverage, including tail
- Located 10 miles from NYC and other metro locations
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.