Full Time Orthopedics Job , MN
CompHealth is currently assisting a Minnesota practice with their search for an orthopedic surgeon. There are currently 2 orthopods in the practice, and one of them is retiring. This is a general orthopedic practice, and they are also open to sports. Work in a critical access hospital with level III trauma, and 3 ORs. They welcome experienced surgeons and new graduates, and they will consider J-1 and H-1B visas. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a $670K base plus RVU bonus production, and paid call. You will be offered medical benefits, life/disability insurance, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a 401k retirement plan, and paid malpractice.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2620556.
- General orthopedic practice, also open to sports
- Employed position with 2 orthopods, 1 is retiring
- 4-year guarantee - $670k base plus RVU
- 1:4 paid call
- Critical access hospital, level 3 trauma, and 3 ORs
- Experienced surgeon and new graduates welcomed
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Enjoy 6 weeks of PTO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.