Full Time Orthopedics Job , TX
A new orthopedic surgeon opportunity is now available in Texas. Both newly trained foot and ankle fellows or general orthopedists with foot and ankle experience will be considered. Mondays and Wednesdays are OR days, clinic is on Tuesday, Thursday, and day Friday, and call is 1:5. Each surgeon has a scribe. They will consider board certified and board eligible candidates, and both 2020 and 2021 fellows. The patient experience and quality of care is very important for them.
This position offers a two-year salary guarantee as you ramp up to an RVU model and production/performance bonuses paid quarterly. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, CME, a retirement plan, a sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2620612.
- Hospital-employed position
- 2-year salary guarantee
- Sign-on and relocation assistance
- Clinic, OR, and call of 1:5
- 4.5-day workweek with .5 delegated towards admin duties
- Each physician has a scribe
- Teaching and faculty potential
- Close to major Texas cities like Austin and Houston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.