Full Time Family Practice Job , PA
A family medicine physician is needed for an outpatient position in Pennsylvania. The community has growing demand, so the facility is accepting new candidates. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and you will see 22 patients per day on average with mid-level assistance. They are accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a medical license in Pennsylvania, CompHealth has a dedicated team that can help you obtain one.
This opportunity has a competitive annual salary and bonuses based on an RVU formula. You will also be offered health and dental benefits for you and your family, a sign-on bonus, life/disability insurance, CME, a 403B retirement plan, four weeks of vacation not including personal or sick days, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact your personal CompHealth consultant for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Jacovino, Senior Search Consultant, email your CV (in confidence) to email@example.com or call 203.663.9350. Refer to job # 2620647.
- 100% outpatient position
- Monday through Friday schedule
- See an average of 22 patients per day
- Mid-level on staff
- Academic affiliation with teaching
- Will consider FPs and final-year residents
- Health and dental for physician and family
- 403B and pension plan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.