Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Art, TX
- Join established group with 5 Med/Onc, 1 Gyn/Onc and 1 Rad/Onc and 2 Nurse Practitioners
- Brand New Cancer Center opening Fall 2020
- Hospitalists handle inpatient consults and admitting.
- Consultative Call 1:5
- Group actively participates in clinical trials and research
- Recognized as Top 100 Hospital (in 2012, 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Recognized on Modern Healthcare?s Best Places to Work.
- Employed practice with a competitive recruitment package.
- Population over 280,000.
Located in the center of the Texas Panhandle, Amarillo offers all the conveniences of big city living in a friendly and small-town atmosphere. The Amarillo area has much to offer residents and tourists alike. From the beauty of Palo Duro Canyon to our quality educational system, from restaurants to a variety of recreational activities, Amarillo is certain to have something to offer almost everyone.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.