Permanent Pediatrics Job West, TX
- System-employed position
- Work out of 4-year old state of the art clinic
- See a mix of primary care and urgent care patients.
- Work directly with Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Work normal 40-hour workweek. Clinic is open 8A to 6P, Mon thru Fri.
- Might be occasional weekend shift during flu season. No call responsibilities.
- See average of 24 patients per day.
- Financial Package and Benefits: Salary: $225,000
- Quality Bonus: $12,000
- Medical Director Stipend: $24,000
- wRVU threshold of 6771
- wRVU exceeding 6771 will be paid at $35.00 per wRVU
- Commencement bonus of $20,000 ($30,000 if there by 4/1/2020)
- Relocation Assistance: $10,000
Lubbock is a university community with a local population of 220K. Area boasts good schools, a reasonable cost of living and is a wonderful place for young families.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.