Permanent Otolaryngology Job Spokane, WA
- Walk in to and established patient panel and be busy from day one.
- Currently 3 ENT and 2 PA
- Support staff consists of surgical assistant, 3 MA, 2 RN, surgery scheduler and 3 front desk assistants.
- Call 1:8 weekend call (shared with another group in town)
- Part of a large Multi-Specialty Group for built in referral base.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits Package: Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance, Loan Repayment, CME expenses, relocation allowance, etc.
- Population over 430,000.
Spokane, WA, is a progressive and vibrant community (metro pop. 430k) and is host to regional arts organizations, excellent schools and universities, and affordable housing in friendly neighborhoods. Come and enjoy our mild four season climate (260 sunny days on average) that is perfect for unlimited year-round recreational activities in the beautiful outdoors.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.