Full Time ObGyn Job Spokane, WA
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established single specialty private practice located in Spokane, WA seeking a full-time OB/GYN.
- Join a well-established and expanding practice
- Replacing a physician that transitioned to an OB Hospitalist role
- Their birthing center enjoys the highest quality ratings
- Call is 1:6 during the week and 1:8 weekends
- You will have a busy practice day one
- Top quality resources, staff, equipment and protocols make the practice run smoothly
Spokane is the second largest city in Washington State and serves as a healthcare and service hub for the 1.5 million people in its service area of eastern Washington, northern Idaho and western Montana. Life in Spokane is heavily influenced by its climate and geographical location. Spokane experiences a four-season climate and is close in proximity to dozens of lakes and rivers for swimming, boating, rafting, and fishing, as well as mountains for skiing, hiking and biking. Within a short drive of Spokane, you can find 76 lakes and rivers, 33 golf courses, 11 wineries, 5 ski resorts, 5 major national parks, the Columbia River Gorge and the Grand Coulee Dam. Experience over 260 sunny days a year. Spokane is the regional center for health care, performing arts, finance and offers a strong education system. Enjoy a quality lifestyle of arts, education and year round outdoor recreation.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.