Full Time Oncology Job Danville, PA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, full medical benefits, life/disability insurance, and 20 days of PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, student loan repayment, a sign-on bonus, 15 days of CME and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance plus tail coverage.
You will enjoy living this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. Nine universities and graduate institutions are in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Eric Gant, directly at 954.837.2756 or email your CV and references to Eric.Gant@comphealth.com. Refer to job number 2620034.
- Flagship hospital of Premier Tertiary Medical System
- Academic affiliation
- Opportunity for research
- Competitive compensation package
- $60,000 sign-on bonus
- $150,000 student loan repayment
- H-1B visa support
- Located near excellent schools and recreational activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.