Permanent Pediatrics Job Daytona Beach, FL
This full time and employed opportunity is offering a competitive compensation package with a full slate of benefits. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, 30 days for vacation and CME time, a retirement plan, as well as relocation assistance. Sovereign immunity covers malpractice. They are a qualifying employer for federal student loan forgiveness program.
You will enjoy working in this fantastic coastal Florida town with 23 miles of white sand beaches. In addition to the 23 miles of white sand beaches, the community is overflowing with sporting venues, museums, bandshell concerts, night life, parks, wildlife, water activities, and family fun.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Don DiPietro at 954.837.2711 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2620061.
- New combined acute care pediatric unit where the ED team and the inpatient team are the same
- Physicians will have both inpatient and emergency care responsibilities
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and a matched 403b retirement plan
- 30 days for vacation, CME, sick, and/or holidays
- Relocation assistance/sign-on bonuses
- Qualifying employer for federal student loan forgiveness program
- Fantastic Coastal FL location
- Excellent private and public schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.