Full Time Radiology Job , VA
A career opportunity in Virginia is available to a medical director of breast imaging. This position will be 80 percent clinical and 20 percent administrative. Administrative duties include HR management, ACR recertification, physician performance reviews, medical director forum monthly, cancer committee and oncology service line quarterly, and CMG advisory board. You will enjoy a flexible four-day workweek with no weekends or call responsibilities. There are four full time breast imagers and one PRN, and the clinic is staffed by one RN and six dedicated ultrasound technicians. The ideal candidate will have medical director or leadership experience, and be proficient in all aspects of breast imaging. They welcome physicians with a breast imaging fellowship or equivalent experience.
This position offers an annual salary plus RVU bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, 5 days of CME and $7,500, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage. Loan repayment is also available.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2620390.
- Career opportunity in a region with a high quality of life
- Medical director duties
- 4-day workweek
- No call or weekends
- Dedicated breast imaging position
- Excellent earning potential
- Approximately 10,000 diagnostic patients per year
- Average of 30,000 screening exams annually
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.