Full Time Trauma Surgery Job Northern California College Town, CA
- Looking to add another Board-Certified surgeon to mature Traumatology program
- Well above MGMA average
- Bonus based on 60% of collections
- The group is well-established, and is held in very high regard
- 300 bed Level II Trauma center
- Trauma and ICU training required
- Emergency Department sees roughly 65,000 patients and 650 trauma activations a year
- 8-10 twenty-four hour shifts per month
- Each shift generally entails between 2 and 5 surgical cases as well as rounding with a multi-disciplinary team in the surgical ICU
- Additional 8-10 shifts a month of back-up call; for additional compensation
- Program also has an outpatient follow-up clinic
- Medical center covers all practice costs including liability insurance
The 300 bed nonprofit hospital recently completing a $178 million expansion and offers wide-ranging support services. The location is a vibrant college town of 100,000 voted “America’s #1 Place to Live” by Forbes magazine. You will enjoy 4 mild seasons and have easy access to Lake Tahoe, Mt. Shasta, Sacramento, Napa Valley, San Francisco, Reno, and the California Coast. The community boasts excellent choice of schools, real estate, and cultural/recreational outlets. You really don’t have to compromise!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.