Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Fallon, NV
A Nevada-based medical facility needs locum tenens OB/GYN coverage. The provider will work full time. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 18- 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have ACLS and BLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Full-time coverage
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- IUD insertion/removal, endometrial biopsy, and deliveries
- 18 - 20 patients per day in the office
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.