Permanent Rheumatology Job Harlingen, TX
This hospital-employed position has a high earning potential as it is a very busy and well-established practice. They are offering a base salary guarantee plus wRVU production. You will also be provided with medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2619573.
- Hospital-employed position
- Established practice
- Be busy from day one
- Currently a 3 to 4 month wait for new patients
- Spanish speaking a plus, not required
- In-house infusion and X-ray
- All outpatient with some hospital consults
- Support staff of MAs and an X-ray technician
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.