Full Time Family Practice Job Danville, VA
An exciting family medicine core faculty opportunity is now available in Virginia. The incoming physician will work at a state-of-the-art family medicine residency clinic. You will teach, mentor, and precept residents. The program fosters a collegial and supportive environment that is conducive to learning and professional growth. The ideal candidate will be residency trained and board eligible or board certified in family medicine with academic experience, however graduating family medicine residents are welcome to apply.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this southern Virginia Town. This safe community has hiking and biking trails, mountain lakes, good public and private schools, and affordable housing options. It is near the border of Virginia and North Carolina, and you will be close to Greensboro and the Durham-Raleigh areas.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2619672.
- Outpatient only
- State-of-the-art family medicine residency clinic
- Teach, mentor, and precept residents
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Serve a diverse patient population
- Board certified or board eligible FM
- Academic experience ideal, but graduating FMs are welcome
- Qualities of small-town charm with the assets of a city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.