Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Levittown, PA
To provide high quality care of all patients. To assist in directing staff in the support of the care of our patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide high quality patient care in a busy Urgent Care settings.
- Supervise all medical staff while on shift.
- Ability to manage the various facets of supervising a busy medical practice – ensure proper follow-up, perform chart review, and ensure all policies are followed.
- Process biological specimens when needed.
- Oversee Occupational Health Programs
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Board Certified/Board Eligible – Emergency Room, Family Practice, or Internal Medicine
- Excellent communicator with staff, patients, and family.
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Active and current medical licensure in state of practice
- Active and current DEA number and state controlled substance certificate, as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
AFC Urgent Care
Phone: 585 703 8706
405 627 8217
About American Family Care
Live Life, Uninterrupted
Dr. Bruce Irwin opened the first American Family Care® in 1982, making it the first Urgent Care, Family Care, and Primary Care Practice in Birmingham, Alabama. As a child, Dr. Irwin frequently watched doctors attend to his father’s medical needs. During frequent trips to the emergency room, Dr. Irwin noticed that many non-emergency patients were taking up time and resources from the ER, making the experience more difficult for themselves and those in need of true life-saving care. It was during this time he came up with his idea for an urgent care network that could attend to the needs of non-emergency patients who were in need of immediate attention.
From the outset, Dr. Irwin held to the philosophy of “putting the patient first,” an attitude which quickly made AFC one of the most successful urgent care clinics in the area. More than 35 years later, the AFC brand and philosophy has spread to more than 200 facilities across 26 states, treating nearly three million patients a year. We are proud to stand as one of the most widely known and admired brands in healthcare and anticipate having more than 500 clinics nationwide in the next five years.
It is our mission to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient.
What sets us apart from other urgent care clinics are our on-site technology and services, which include:
- Digital X-rays
- State-of-the-art diagnostic procedures
- Electronic medical record keeping
- Highly trained teams of doctors, nurses, and support staff Clinical lab testing
Pioneers in the Urgent Care Practice
All AFC clinics are designed, equipped, and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine. We are considered pioneers in non-emergency room urgent care, with a majority of our patients coming in, receiving care, and returning home in one hour’s time on average.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.