Permanent Oncology Job Boston, MA
Hiring is taking place for board certified/eligible Medical Oncologists to work at a world class Cancer Institute in the greater Boston area.
- Care for a broad spectrum of solid tumor patients with a predominant focus on breast and gynecologic malignancies
- Interact with medical students and fellows from a major University School of Medicine program in Boston with an opportunity for an academic appointment commensurate with level of achievement.
- Total new analytic cancer cases exceed 5,000 annually.
- Multiple positions available with or without additional specialty fellowship training
- Opportunities exist for research collaborations as the cancer institute maintains a vibrant clinical research program.
- Competitive salary, robust benefits package and ample paid time off
- Supportive staff and EPIC EMR
All locations are under 15-30 minutes from Boston, the area provides excellent school systems, abundant cultural activities in a world class city and convenient access to the mountains and seacoast throughout New England.
For additional information, please contact:
Job ID#: RB-2001-83730
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.