Full Time Family Practice Job Lexington, KY
Work in system-employed position.
- Work 4.5 day workweek.
- Strictly outpatient setting.
- Candidate can build practice quickly up to 25 visits per day.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS
Three Year employment agreement:
- Year One: Guaranteed Salary based on local market conditions.
- Year Two: Guaranteed Salary based on local market conditions and eligible productivity
- Year Three: Base Salary plus productivity
- There is no cap to potential income
- Health Insurance- two options for health insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off - 8 hours accrued per pay period
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing medical education allowance of $6,000.00 annually. In addition, 5 days of CME time are allotted without impacting paid time off.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to 8% Match
- Life Insurance
Located 35 miles from Lexington and 75 miles from Louisville, Danville has a "small-town" charm, a town of approximately 28,000, with many opportunities for enjoying leisure time, including shopping, restaurants, and Community Arts Programming including Centre College's Norton Center for the Arts.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.