Permanent Psychiatry Job Raleigh, NC
This position is for one of the largest comprehensive, multi-tiered behavioral health services in North Carolina. This behavioral health care's mission is to meet and respond to the mental health needs of the community. This position offers evidence-based, best practice treatments. Staffed by psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, psychiatric nurses, licensed professional counselors, and other mental health professionals, this facility provides a team approach to mental wellness. This facility is accredited by The Joint Commission and licensed by the State of North Carolina.
This facility is seeking providers for the following due to regional volumes and commitment to expand services:
- Outpatient Adult Psychiatry just an hour from Raleigh
- This Psychiatrist must be a BE/BC provider with training/experience in a variety of mental health treatment conditions as well as Chemical Dependency and Substance Abuse.
- Also seeking a candidate with experience in treatment of Bipolar Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, and Mood Disorders is preferred.
- Additionally, ECT training and experience is highly desirable.
- Well established Adult team is flexible and transparent for either or both inpatient and outpatient services.
- Clinic hours are Monday - Friday with limited call.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Productivity incentive plan with quality incentives bonus plan paid quarterly
- Benefits include: paid malpractice insurance, CME time and allowance, accrued paid time off, 403b match, health, dental and other desirable benefits.
The central location of this North Carolina City and low cost of living, make it an ideal place to live. Enjoy the convenience of being just an hour to Raleigh, close to the best beaches on the East Coast and the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.