Full Time Family Practice Job IA
- Take over busy practice in Cherokee, IA from retiring physician.
- Mon thru Fri practice with normal office hours.
- See around 25 patients per day.
- Work directly with 2 advanced practice providers.
- Excellent nursing support- one to one nurse to provider ratio.
- No hospital call or ER demands.
- Hospital did around 80 deliveries last year.
Excellent benefits including:
- $240,000k - $260,000k base salary range + WRVU's.
- Paid 35 days off per year.
- $4,500 CME allowance.
- Benefits also include Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Malpractice, Tail coverage, 401(K) plus hospital matches and deferred account.
Cherokee is a Cherokee (pop. 5,253) is a progressive city located in the beautiful Little Sioux River Valley in northwest Iowa. The county seat of Cherokee County, we are located at the junction of U. S. Hwy. 59 and State Hwy. 3, about 60 miles northeast of Sioux City and 60 miles southwest of the Iowa Great Lakes region. Home to a wide variety of business and industry and boast a beautiful downtown area with numerous retail shops and services. Cherokee has something to offer everyone! Beautiful park system with full hook-up camping sites, a nine-hole, challenging golf course, a new aquatic center, and a three-screen movie theatre for your enjoyment. Excellent school system and are home to a satellite campus of Western Iowa Tech Community College.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.