Permanent Rheumatology Job , MO
Successful candidate will join one Rheumatology specialist and two RNs in busy, hospital owned practice.
- Outpatient practice has clinical hours of M-F, 8-4.
- Large Infusion/procedure room located within the clinic.
- Practice includes comprehensive management of rheumatology, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthritis, scleroderma, and other immune disorders.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, $25K signing bonus, monthly stipend during training, loan repayment assistance up to $100K.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 403B and 457 pension plans, 40 days PTO/CME with $4500 expenses, fees and dues, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced and upcoming fellow grad candidates encouraged to apply.
- Visas accepted.
Nestled in the "Heart of the Ozarks," this community is a great place to live, learn, work and play. Named in the Top 10 Small Towns in America by livability.com, where excellent schools and a local college are available. Abundant clear lakes and streams provide a variety of outdoor recreation. You?ll discover a quality lifestyle in a breathtaking location. Come see firsthand why our strong community atmosphere, safe setting and soul-soothing beauty draw in people from around the country.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.