Full Time Psychiatry Job , PA
Psychiatry-Medical Director Need In Central Pennsylvania, PA
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Psychiatry-Medical Director need in Central Pennsylvania
- Beautiful 52 acre campus in a valley of gently rolling farmland, minutes outside of State College in Central Pennsylvania.
- The quiet, peaceful, rural setting provides a calming environment that is very conducive to recovery.
- Recently updated rooms, community spaces and recreational areas are designed for comfort and safety for a holistic approach to treatment.
- As an integrated behavioral health care delivery system, this facility provides comprehensive services to children, adolescents, adults and older adults.
- Treatment is based on age appropriate care.
- Medical Director: Serve as Medical Director of Facility, Director of Inpatient Units,and staff psychiatrists on site. As Medical Director, shall actively participate in facility?s overall patients
- care evaluation program, assist in the performance of utilization review, and ensure the units' services are provided effectively and efficiently. Assist instaff education , employee recruiting, develop formal policies and procedures for program. Preform psychiatric evaluations, medication therapy, treatment planning, staff development and provider supervision.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- Health, dental, PTO, 401K,
- Paid Malpractice and Insurance Plans
- Competitive Base Salary, bonuses, incentivized performance, professional development, CME allowances, Collaborative team approach with Evidence Based Practices, where patient care is our Top Priority
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.