Full Time Psychiatry Job Spokane, WA
Posted by Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Employer Enterprise Medical Recruiting
General Adult Psychiatrist for inpatient unit in Spokane, WA
- Full time
- Employed Position
- In-Patient Setting
- Adult caseload average of 15 patients per day.
- Some weekend and weekday call requirement.
- Suboxone waiver is a definite plus.
- Salary is a negotiated figure based on the candidate's training, credentials, scope of work and experience.
- Bonus opportunity.
- Full benefits package plus paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- CME plus PTO
- With a river running right through downtown and landscapes ranging from basalt columns to mountain lakes, Washington state's second largest city lives up to its motto: "Near Nature, Near Perfect."
- Spokane offers abundant green space and easy access to numerous lakes, ski resorts, mountains and bike paths.
- It's not all about the wilderness though. A vibrant downtown encompasses a variety of restaurants and performance venues, and breweries and wineries turn local ingredients into flavorful drinks.
- However, while a few districts bustle with activity, much of Spokane is quiet, exuding a calm, relaxed atmosphere not often found in major metro areas.
- Residents appreciate the small-town atmosphere with the advantage of big-city amenities.
- Individual neighborhoods foster a strong sense of community, and Spokane's government is dedicated to creating more neighborhood unity through community open house meetings.
- Each month, community assemblies gather throughout town to share ideas on how to make Spokane a better place to live.
- U.S. News analyzed 125 metro areas in the United States to find the best places to live based on quality of life and the job market in each metro area, as well as the value of living there and people's desire to live there.
- #65 in Best Places to Live
- #56 in Best Places to Retire
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.