Permanent Rheumatology Job Central, IN
Successful candidate will join three Rheumatology specialists and one Advanced Practitioner in busy, hospital owned practice.
- Outpatient practice has clinical hours of M-F, 8-5.
- Call: 1-2 x/month.
- Clinical position with research and academic opportunities available.
- Weekly patient volume: 100-125 in office, 1-2 in the hospital.
- New $120 million offices building on not-for-profit hospital campus
- Partnership with one of nation's leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus..
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, ST/LT disability, 401K pension plan, PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; both experienced candidates and upcoming fellow grads encouraged to apply.
This community of local population of 70K is located just 50 miles northeast of Indianapolis and provides services for a three county radius.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.