Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job , IL
Enterprise Medical is assisting a Health System in Central Illinois with their search for an additional Pulmonary-Critical Care physician
- Join an established and collegial team of Intensivists and Nurse Practitioners who provide 24/7 in-house care
- Multi-use ICU at a Level I Trauma Center
- 48 ICU beds among the 433-bed Hospital
- 15 shifts per month with opportunity to pick up more, if desired
- Incoming physician can have a mix of Pulmonary and Critical Care
- Strong Respiratory therapy program with evidenced based ventilator protocols, capable of intubating, and performing arterial lines
- Closed Unit with surgical, neuro, medical, and trauma patients Plus a New point of care Ultrasounds and Bronchoscopy on unit
- Opportunity to teach Internal Medicine and General Surgery residents and medical students
The Champaign-Urbana area is home to the University of Illinois. The city offers college town living as well as well rounded culturally diverse areas, perfect for raising a family.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.