Permanent Gastroenterology Job Lewiston, ID
You will receive a competitive base guarantee plus production incentives. You will also be provided with medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this western Idaho town with a nearby university, a strong economy, and access to plenty of outdoor and water recreation. You can choose from an array of activities such as water skiing, sailing, fishing, swimming, walking or riding along miles of paved levee pathways, or camping at a riverside park .
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2619361.
- Part-time opportunity
- Offering a full benefits package
- General GI, no ERCP/EUS
- Join 1 full-time GI and an NP
- No call responsibilities
- Schedule flexibility
- Endless outdoor activities with 4 seasons
- Safe and family-friendly community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.