Full Time Neurology Job Soldotna, AK
General Neurology Opportunity
Beautiful Alaska - Kenai Peninsula
$400,000 Income - Sleep Studies Available
We are seeking a General Neurology Physician to be part of a highly efficient and well-established full-service hospital located in South Central Alaska. Enjoy a high earning potential with a practice that offers a magnificent quality of life!
- Turnkey practice built-in newly standalone facility with plenty of office space located just steps away from the hospital
- Outpatient clinic with no call responsibilities and no weekends
- Access to (but not required) sleep studies and inpatient stroke service development
- General Neurology to include EEG, EMG, Botox, Epilepsy, Alzheimer, Sleep Studies, and Stroke
- Average $400,000 salary per year with RVU production and quality bonuses
- Aggressive sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, malpractice with tail, retirement, life/AD&D, and PTO
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Known as “Alaska’s playground,” Soldotna is jam-packed with an inordinate amount of outdoor recreational activities for the entire family to enjoy. This community emanates a quality of light, energy, and warmth found nowhere else on Earth.
- No state income or sales tax with a very stable economy and thriving community
- Regional airport just 20 minutes away with direct flights to Anchorage
- Excellent school systems including public, private and charter schools
- Top-rated high school football and hockey
- Safe and friendly, family-oriented community
- Enjoy world-class outdoor recreational activities: hiking, cross country and downhill, fishing/ice fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, camping, and much more!
Job ID: N 11944471
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.