Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Port Angeles, WA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a generous compensation package with an RVU productivity model. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, hospital provided life/disability insurance, PTO, CME time and stipend, 3 retirement plan options, and relocation assistance. They also pay for membership dues and licensing.
Come live and practice in Port Angeles where local wineries and year-round art and music festivals attract tourism. Sheltered harbors and deep water access make it the perfect hub for sailboats, tankers, and ferries to Vancouver Island, B.C.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to email@example.com. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2619021.
- Great compensation and benefits
- Offers schedule flexibility and can accommodate a 3- or 4-day workweek
- Join a well-established and managed multi-specialty group
- Provide care with the latest technology and clinical trials
- Join three hematology-oncologists
- Fully staffed with NPs
- Enjoy living in scenic coastal town in Washington State
- Take a ferry ride to Vancouver Island
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.