Full Time Gastroenterology Job Elma, WA
A bread and butter general gastroenterologist is needed in Washington. There is a strong need for a GI in the community with only one other GI physician about 30 miles away who has a wait time of 8 months. They are very flexible regarding the development of the program and work hours/schedule. Most of the physicians work 4, 10-hour days with 32 to 34 clinical hours per week. The primary work would be a combination of outpatient GI clinic and outpatient procedures. There may be an occasional inpatient consult, but the patients would be covered by the hospitalists.
This position has a great opportunity for significant income earning potential with the high demand. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME stipend, malpractice insurance, and PTO/CME time. You may also qualify for federal loan repayment.
For more information, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Kent at 954.837.2698. Refer to job number 2619162.
- Bread and butter general gastroenterology
- 4-day workweek
- No night call
- Endoscopy/procedure suite
- Option to work at hospital
- Competitive compensation package
- Loan repayment
- 30 minutes from Olympia (State Capital)
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.