Permanent Pediatrics Job Pensacola, FL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation salary. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in Pensacola, renowned for the World's Whitest Beaches and home to one of the largest US Naval presences in the country. You will enjoy the beautiful coastline and exceptional cuisine available at a large variety of eateries. It is a great place to make your new home.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2619329.
- Pediatrics nephrology only, no general peds
- 5-day workweek
- 1:2 call - consults only, no admitting
- Join 1 other pediatric nephrologist
- About 30 clinical patients per week
- Teaching pediatric residents
- Waterfront city on the Gulf Coast
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.