Locum Tenens ObGyn Job , GA
We have an opportunity in Georgia for an OB/GYN. The provider can expect to work during a six-month period. The locum tenens physician will see the full scopes of OB/GYN duties and procedures. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible and hold an active GA medical license. ACLS and NRP certifications are needed as part of this assignment. To learn more about this great opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Six months of coverage
- GA license needed
- ACLS and NRP certifications needed
- Board certified or eligible
- 40 - 45 deliveries per month
- Full scope of OB/GYN duties
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.