Full Time Family Practice Job , FL
A new internal medicine or family medicine physician opportunity is now available in Florida at a respected and successful hospital network of practices. The group is hiring primary care physicians due to growth. You will work Monday through Friday, and the call rotation is 1:2 to 1:6 depending on the group you join. You will work with a group of established and fully booked physicians. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be totally patient-centered. They welcome both board certified and board eligible applicants. If you do not hold an active FL medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package and a sign-on. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in an upscale community on the Gold Coast of Florida. Fine dining, unique one-of-a-kind shops, and access to every kind of boating option and watersport are yours here.
We fill jobs in all 50 states and receive new staffing requests daily. If you have something specific in mind, let CompHealth know and they will match you with an internal medicine job or family medicine job that lives up to your vision.
If you are interested, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2569719.
- Join a stable, progressive, and secure hospital network
- Office-only practices, Monday through Friday with 1:2 to 1:6 phone call only
- Join rapidly growing practices within the hospital network
- Open to internal medicine and family medicine physicians
- Board certified or board eligible (if a recent graduate)
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance, life insurance, and health benefits
- Vacation and CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.