Full Time Gastroenterology Job Mountain Home, TN
A new gastroenterologist opportunity is now available in Tennessee. This hospital has state-of-the-art technology as well as education and research. You will have all the necessary equipment needed to provide the best gastroenterology treatment. Enjoy a Monday through Friday schedule working days only with no service on Federal Holidays. There is also an easy days only call schedule. Candidates can have any state medical license.
This independent contractor position offers a very lucrative income that includes paid or provided lodging. You will also receive malpractice insurance, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363. Refer to job number 2617399.
- Any state medical license is welcome
- Monday - Friday schedule, no nights or weekends
- Easy call schedule
- See an average of 18 to 20 patients per day
- No Federal holidays
- 4 weeks of vacation time
- Malpractice paid
- Low stress job in a laid back community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.