Permanent Occupational Medicine Job Goshen, IN
Our program is 90 percent set up with a brick-and-mortar location, but the candidate will be working hand-in-hand with administration to get the program going and work with local employers to mold and build the program. So, someone with an entrepreneurial spirit alongside their passion for patient care.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
This opening is located 45 minutes outside South Bend, Indiana. You will appreciate the low crime rate and great standard of living the community affords you.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2618723.
- Four-day workweek
- Ability to facilitate direction and coordination of occupational health services
- Strong communication skills and ensure patient quality care
- Perform pre-employment exams and competently address work related injuries
- Strong earning potential plus productivity bonus
- Comprehensive benefits and loan repayment
- Vacation and CME with stipend
- Participate, lead, and promote Occ Med services in the community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.