Full Time Rheumatology Job Lake, MI
You will receive a competitive salary with a possible end of the year bonus. They also offer a sign-on bonus physician and family medical benefits, life/disability insurance, a retirement plan with employer contribution, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME plus stipend, 5 weeks of PTO, and malpractice insurance.
Work in a beautiful lakefront community with a booming economy. Enjoy a high quality of life in a friendly community with a vibrant downtown scene.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2618724.
- Well-established multi-specialty group
- Brand new state-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Great physicians and APP support
- Abundance of referrals
- Private specialty pharmacy
- Infusions performed on-site
- Beautiful Lake Michigan community
- High growth area
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.