Full Time Internal Medicine Job , NY
A private multi-specialty group is adding an additional internist physician for their busy practice in Westchester County, New York. You will work a Monday through Friday schedule. The group is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in internal medicine. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, we can help you obtain one. Final-year residents are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive compensation package including medical benefits, three weeks of vacation, one week of CME time, a retirement package, and all insurances including malpractice coverage. At year five you will be eligible for shareholder ship.
Come live and practice in Westchester County, in the southeastern portion of New York. These are great locations that offer top schools, gorgeous homes, and very easy proximity to New York City.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Roberta Margolis at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2618748.
- Large MSG with centers in New York and CT
- Office only internal medicine practice
- Monday through Friday workweek
- Large support staff make work a pleasure
- Live in the top suburbs of New York and Connecticut
- Starting salary is guaranteed for 18 months, then productivity
- Partnership will be offered with lucrative potential
- Complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.