Locum Tenens Physiatry Job , WI
An established facility in Wisconsin is currently in search of a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule is Monday - Sunday from 8 am - 5 pm and the physician will see 8 - 9 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. Physicians who don't have a WI state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
With assignments in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Sunday 8 am - 5 pm
- Caseload: 8 - 9 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.