Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Lewiston, ID
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with incentives/bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, health/dental/vision benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation/PTO, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment assistance, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this western Idaho town with year-round warm weather and mild winters allowing golf all year. It has a nearby university, a strong economy, and access to plenty of outdoor recreation and water recreation. You can choose from an array of activities such as water skiing, sailing, fishing, swimming, walking or riding along miles of paved levee pathways, or camping at a riverside park .
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential. Refer to job number 2618780.
- Commission on Cancer accredited
- Base salary plus incentives
- Relocation and sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment assistance
- Quickly build up a patient base due to need in the community
- Call coverage for only 1 hospital
- Join 2 physicians and 2 NP
- Provide outreach services
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.