Full Time Pediatrics Job Houston, TX
An outpatient single-specialty group practice in Texas needs an additional pediatrician. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule will be Monday through Friday with a rare Saturday half-day, and you will see an average of 28 patients per day. There will also be a very light nurse-triaged call. You will join five other pediatricians and two NPs. Candidates must speak at least Medical Spanish. The group welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed position offers a generous compensation and benefits package. The practice pays 100 percent of medical benefits cost for physician and the physician covers the cost of any added family. They also offer PTO, CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in the Houston, Texas. This is the premier Texas city with all the excitement and all the amenities a major metropolitan area. From professional sports teams to world-class dining, this is one of the most desired locations in all of Texas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Geneva Maloney at 954.837.2682 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2618806.
- 100% outpatient position
- Work in a single-specialty group setting
- Shared call is nurse-triaged
- Monday - Friday schedule with rare Saturday half-day
- Medical Spanish skills are required
- Generous compensation and benefits package
- All inquiries are completely confidential
- For more info send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.