Full Time Urgent Care Job , NY
A single-specialty group in New York needs additional primary care support. The community has a growing demand, so the group is reviewing new candidates. The schedule is flexible covering 36 patient hours per week, and you can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other primary care physicians. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in NY, CompHealth has a licensing team that can assist you with the process and application. Final-year residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
You will receive a competitive two-year salary guarantee plus a production bonus and a sign-on bonus. You will also be provided life insurance/disability, 1 week of CME with stipend, a 403B retirement plan, medical benefits, four weeks of PTO, 6 sick days, relocation assistance, loan repayment assistance, and malpractice coverage.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com. Refer to job number 2618926.
- Work 3, 12-hour shifts per week
- Open 8 am to 8 pm, Sunday - Saturday
- Urgent care clinic
- Practice manager site supervisor on staff
- LPNs and RNs
- Imaging and lab on premises
- Loan repayment assistance available
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.