Full Time Family Practice Job Spokane, WA
alarm 10 months ago
Posted by irecruitmd.com
Our client is seeking a BE/BC Family Practice MD/DO for Full time outpatient opportunity
We are seeking a Family Practice MD/DO whom wants to work with a team of interdisciplinary healthcare professionals. This team will ensure that each person experiences a level of service that has them feeling heard, valued and informed/educated on their individualized health plan.
You will be welcomed as a key piece in strengthening and advancing your teams ability to provide integrated health care in Spokane and surrounding areas. We will also offer a competitive salary with full benefits package. Physician should be Board Certified but will accept BE and new grads welcome to apply
· Completion of M.D. or D.O. degree from fully accredited medical school.
· Washington State licensure as a Physician upon employment.
· Board Certified.
· Active DEA license.
· Current BLS and CPR certification.
We provide an excellent benefit package which includes paid time off, paid holidays, retirement 403 (b) employee assistance program (EAP), employer paid life insurance, flexible schedules, reduced gym memberships and a medical, dental and vision plan that is second to none.
· Employee only: $0 (You are 100% covered)
· Employee & Spouse: $104.69/month
· Employee & Child(ren): $71.75/month
· Employee & Family: $169.39/month
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.