Permanent Geriatrics Job Cincinnati, OH
We are expending to Cincinnati, OH!!!
We're Dedicated Senior Medical Center, and we're searching for the nation's top Primary Care Physicians to be our newest leaders in outcomes-based care for Medicare-eligible seniors living with multiple chronic conditions. Bring your skills in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and/or Geriatrics, and a desire for care value over volume, and we promise a collaborative environment with top pay for top performance, a Monday-Friday schedule, and lucrative partnership opportunities for excellence in primary care.
PCPs are the drivers of transformative change in our patients' health and wellbeing. Through our unique philosophy and primary care model, our physicians:
- Have average patient panels of 400 compared to approximately 3,000 for a typical PCP panel
- Are wholly accountable for managing patient care and results, as we:
- accept full financial risk for patient outcomes
- provide superior care and service because it's good for patients and it helps us manage costs
- Guide a multi-disciplinary care team, serving as 'quarterback' for complete, coordinated patient care
- Have access to onsite specialty and sub-specialty resources that support their efforts to improve patients' health, including:
We are seeking PCPs to join our Cincinnati team. If you feel called to improve the lives of seniors, join us.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.