Full Time ObGyn Job Pottsville, PA
This employed opportunity has a competitive annual salary and a residency stipend available. You will be offered a loan repayment, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, voluntary vision, 4 weeks of vacation plus 6 holidays, 15 days of CME time plus stipend, 401k/403b/457b retirement plans, and relocation assistance.
This position is located in a community in eastern Pennsylvania within an easy drive to Philadelphia and NYC. It offers the best of small-town living with good schools, safe neighborhoods, and friendly people.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2618023.
- Loan repayment
- Resident stipend available
- Work at a new hospital and clinic
- Nationally recognized organization
- Patient volume is 18 to 22 per day
- Support from advance practitioners and sub-specialists
- Wide range of health services for women of all ages
- Easy drive to Philadelphia and NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.