Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Tuscaloosa, AL
This employed position offers a very competitive salary. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of CME time, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy working in this great city, located along the banks of the Black Warrior River in west-central Alabama. With hundreds of restaurants, activities, museums and parks, it has managed to become one of Alabama's most progressive cities. In recent years, Tuscaloosa has been named the Most Livable City in America, one of America's 100 Best Communities for Young People, one of the 50 Best College Towns, and one of the Best Places to Launch a Small Business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2618162.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Stable multi-specialty group
- Monday through Friday schedule
- See 15 to 18 patients per day
- Strong support staff
- Will be seeing both hematology and oncology
- Interest in solid tumor
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.