Full Time Gyn-Oncology Job , TX
DIVISION CHIEF NEEDED
GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY DIVISION
Join this expanding Department of OB/GYN as they capitalize on the growth of both the School of Medicine and this city serving nearly 1 million residents. Highlights include:
- Dynamic Department of OB/GYN with a big vision for clinical growth, research expansion, and the teaching mission of the institution.
- Established residency program training 5 residents per year.
- Well-trained group of GYN/ON faculty in the division; excellent base of general OB/GYN faculty as well as the MFM and URO/GYN divisions.
- New clinical partnerships in the city are presenting exciting new opportunities for continued expansion of their clinical enterprise.
- Incredibly diverse community, providing unique cases for both the faculty and residents. With the expansion of the Department the referral base continues to grow.
- Attractive financial package with an excellent base salary, comprehensive benefits, retirement ,etc.
The desired candidate will be an entrepreneurial GYN/ONC with both a passion for academic medicine/teaching and an ability to execute on the expansion plans for the division. Excellent research opportunities are available, and the Department is led by an accomplished, energetic Chair with an excellent leadership style.
Reference: EXEC GO 8610
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.