Full Time Vascular Surgery Job LA
Southwest Louisiana Cardiovascular practice is seeking BC/BE Vascular Surgeon to join 2 active surgeons in a growing practice.
- With more than 60 years of cardiovascular medical experience between them, they have created a place where their patients can receive advance cardiovascular, limb salvage procedures and go home the same day.
- This center is the first of its kind with these unique capabilities under one roof as a non-hospital based outpatient service.
- You will have the opportunity to practice in ?first of his kind Medical Center? for advance cardiovascular care.
- Accredited outpatient vascular and echo lab and non-invasive cardiac testing
- New Cath Lab and IR Suite for all peripheral endovascular work
- Office based procedure room
- Nurse Practitioner Support
- Robust referral network
- Satellite offices in surrounding area
- 100% Vascular Surgery Call (no general surgery call)
- Active Louisiana State license or ability to obtain a Louisiana State license
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in vascular surgery for consideration
- Both experienced candidates as well as qualified fellows completing training in 2020 will be considered
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- Excellent support by 3 Nurse Practitioners
- Small to mid-size city atmosphere
- Solid economic base
- Rich Culture in music &food; festivals almost every weekend
- Family-friendly, excellent education systems
- Near New Orleans (2-hour drive) and Houston (3-hour drive)
- Enjoy four seasons, wide variety of outdoor activities
Located in Southwest Louisiana, city population of approximately 200,000 with service area population of over 600,000.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.