Full Time Family Practice Job Boston, MA
Seeking a Family Practitioner for a federally qualified community health center one hour northwest of Boston to provide high quality, comprehensive medical and preventative behavioral health care to all residents of north central Massachusetts and be responsive to a culturally diverse population, without regard to income, insurance status or past medical history; and to participate in health care training programs.
- Competitive salary with full benefits package
- Medical Degree (MD or DO)
- Board certification/eligibility in specialty
- Current licensure by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine
- Current DBA and Massachusetts Controlled Substance licensure for prescriptive authority
- Eligible for unrestricted health center at facilities utilized by the health center
Located one hour northwest of Boston and 35 minutes north of Worcester. College town with lots of activity. Affordable real estate and close to a ski mountain!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.