Full Time Family Practice Job LaGrangeville, NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a New York single-specialty group with their search for a primary care physician. The facility needs an additional physician to help with the growing practice. Your practice will be 100 percent outpatient and you will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will work closely with an advanced practice provider, an internal medicine physician, and a family medicine physician. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a NY license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered loan repayment, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, $10K relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, one week CME time with a $4K stipend, a 403B retirement plan, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Come live and practice just north of New York City, NY. This is a historic town settled in the beautiful Hudson River Valley. It's a welcoming area with tree-lined streets, shops, and outstanding views of the Catskill Mountains
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth consultant and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers. We're experts at matching you with just-right primary care jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Eileen Schreck at 203.663.9333 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2617987.
- 100 percent outpatient
- Flexible schedule, 36 patient hours weekly
- Internal medicine and family medicine colleagues
- Hudson River Valley
- Health, dental, vision, disability, life and malpractice insurances covered
- Sign-on bonus
- 4 weeks prorated vacation, 1 week CME, 6 sick days, and extended sick leave
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.