Full Time Infectious Disease Job Reading, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a Pennsylvania hospital with their search for a transplant infectious disease physician. In this position, you will have the opportunity for academic responsibilities if desired and can look forward to working for one of the largest infectious disease programs in Pennsylvania. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a limited rotating call. You will see 20 to 25 patients per day. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you with the processing and application of a Pennsylvania medical license, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, vacation, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come practice in West Reading, with events happening every month, shopping, restaurants, parks, an art museum and more, there are plenty of exciting ways to spend your days and nights. It is 1.5 hours west of Philadelphia and 4 hours east of Pittsburgh.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2617316.
- 100% infectious disease with transplant
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Largest program in Pennsylvania
- Academic opportunities
- Monday through Friday
- Minimal rotating call involvement
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Must have infectious disease fellowship
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.